PETA is recognising pubs that are doing their best to satisfy patrons’ hunger for healthy vegan options, and regulars at our top 10 below will be pleased to know that the establishments have been named the Top 10 Most Vegetarian-Friendly Pubs in the UK.
Winners were chosen based on a number of criteria, including reputation and the selection and quality of vegetarian and vegan menu items.
- Bob Trollops, Newcastle Upon Tyne
- The Thirsty Scholar, Manchester
- The Old Angel Inn, Nottingham
- The Garden at The Gardener’s Arms, Oxford
- The Prince George, Brighton
- Porter Cellar Bar, Bath
- The Brick Kilns, Norfolk
- The Veggie Red Lion, Suffolk
- The 13th Note, Glasgow
- The 78, Glasgow
Next time you’re near one of these pubs, pop in to try some of their tasty meat-free options.